The best download manager
JDownloader is one of the favorite download managers of the majority of users, who are anxious for the new version to be launched.
Awaiting JDownloader 2
And, even though they are already working on the development of JDownloader 2, it's still in Beta development stage. In this development they regularly correct errors and bugs, thus making it a better idea to keep on using the stable version of the program.
The favorite download manager of the majority of Internet users.
An all terrain download manager
The disappearance of Megaupload, HotFile and Filesonic and the decline of some services like RapidShare haven't had a direct impact on JDownloader, because it's still necessary.
Some direct download servers, that used to be sidelined, and new services have gained in importance over the last few months. Thus, from servers like MediaFire, JumboFiles or Freakshare, it's possible to download with JDownloader without any need to input captchas.
Thus, if you need to download files from any server, don't think twice: JDownloader is an all-terrain application which quickly adapts to changes.
Things you should know about JDownloader
Handling JDownloader is simple. After installing it is only necessary to update the files to start using it. Add the links to the 'Link Capturer', verify their availability and select the files that you want to add to the 'Download' list. Don't forget to accept the TOS (Terms of Service) for each service.
These are some of the functions that you should know about JDownloader:
- Download files from any direct download server.
- Capable of downloading files from YouTube and other kinds of places.
- Automatically capture the links copied to the clipboard.
- Preview the downloads according to its needs.
- Valid for users which have Premium or free accounts.
- Compatible with plug-ins that improve its functions.
- Possibility to limit both the maximum amount of downloads as well as the download speed.
- Support to import DLC, CCF or RSFD container files.
Without a doubt, JDownloader is a good option to download files from the Internet to your computer. If you still don't know it, try out JDownloader now.
- If there's a newer version, the program updates automatically.
- Requires that Java is installed.
- Only compatible with versions of Java 6.